A Geeky Team of Transportation Professionals
We are a geeky team of transportation professionals operating under the larger umbrella of the Columbia Gorge Tourism Alliance. Our team includes private and public transportation providers, nonprofits, government agencies, and small businesses.
We are seasoned car-free travelers, offering you the best options for exploring and getting to and from the Gorge car-free.
- Terra Lingley, ODOT
- Stan Hinatsu, U.S. Forest Service
- Scott Bricker, Travel Oregon
- Judith Perez, WSDOT
- Quinn Newton, Western Federal Lands Highway Division
- Susan Law, Western Federal Lands Highway Division
- Theresa Conley, ODOT
- Kristen Stallman, ODOT
- Patty Fink, Columbia Area Transit
- Lizzie Kenan, Mt. Hood and Columbia River Gorge Region
- Sarah Gilbert, Cordilleran Tours
- Maegan Jossey, Friends of the Columbia Gorge